Hello, everyone! I have been super busy with my room being renovated, school and many other things I haven’t had much time to sit down and write a blog post anyways let’s get started!
I am a lover for Kmart, I am addicted to buying their homewares, beauty products, their sleepwear and most of all there STATIONARY!! I have bought pens, folders, notebooks, notepads, erasers, staplers, pencil cases, paper sleeves you name it I will most definitely have it. So when I was given the opportunity to purchase stationery to the room it was a given to go into Kmart. The pictures below are the things I purchased.
WARNING there is a lot of ROSE GOLD!!!
Create Sunshine On A Cloudy Day notebook – Kmart
Marble Rose Gold Stapler- Kmart
Pastel Pens – Kmart
Marble rose gold stapler- Kmart
Rose gold paper clips- The Warehouse Stationery
Rose gold pad- The Warehouse Stationery
Zoella Pencil- Boots
Copper Pen- Typo
Pastel Pens – Kmart
Copper pen holder- Urban Outfitters
Create Sunshine On A Cloudy Day notebook – Kmart
Love Tanya- Whitcoulls
Zoella Journal – Boots
Rose gold wire cage – The Warehouse Stationery
Uniti Monthly Organiser- The Warehouse Stationery
Light up C Letter- Typo
Blue dot Folders – Kmart
Rose gold candle- Cotton on body
As a tradition, my family makes pancakes on a Sunday! For years we have been using this recipe, and it never fails! This doesn’t require your usual ingredients but are simply so delicious and make a lot for everyone!
French Lace Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Milk
- 25g Butter (melted)
- Icing Sugar (optional)
- Sift flour and salt into a large mixing bowl
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg and the milk
- Whisk Gently around the outside so the batter is smooth and well mixed.
- Add the melted butter and whisk to combine
- Heat a medium sized fry pan over a medium heat
- Grease the pan with coconut oil or butter
- Using a ladle add a ladleful of pancake batter and swirl into a circle shape in the pan
- Cook until Golden on both sides
- Stack them on a plate and serve with maple syrup and even a sprinkle of icing sugar
I haven’t posted in a month and 1 day! I have been so busy with school its hard to sit down and write a post so I thought tonight I would make time and post!!
There are so many places in the world I want to visit so I thought i would narrow it down to five.
- London, UK – I really want to visit the uk because watching all the British Youtubers and the places they go makes me fall in love even though I live literally on the other side of the world. Its a dream for me to visit there one day and see the amazing scenery.
- Los Angeles, Calafornia -I really want to go to LA because of DISNEYLAND!! Im 100% sure I’m gonna go there because I really like the beaches, I want to see the Hollywood sign and most importantly walk down the path of fame!
- New York , USA- I really want to go to New York in the Winter time because it looks magical in movies when its snowing, I want to spend days shopping there and see the cool buildings.
- Hawaii, USA – I really want to go to Hawaii so I can get tan, Swim, Surf, Snorkel, Skate and soak up the sun. I really would like to stay at a resort there as it looks so amazing!
- Thailand- I love Thailand, I think i would love to visit its tropical lands and walk through the markets they have.
I hope you liked this post and comment your five top holiday spots you want to visit or go to again!
A few weeks ago, I was peering out my window awaiting for Boots package to come at my door. The day it came it was pouring with rain and I had just came back from school. THIS LITERALLY MADE MY DAY! I was jumping up and down so much and I was honestly the happiest person ever. When ever I get a parcel in the mail I’m usually pretty chilled but when this one came I was the complete opposite!! Anyway let me run through what I got!
- Zoella Inspire Keyring
- Zoella Write on Point Pencil Collection
- Zoella Once Upon A Time Journal
- Zoella Warm Hands Warm Heart Travel Mug & Fingerless Gloves
- Zoella Lazy Days Fragranced Candle & Socks
My Favourite items include the Lazy Days Candle, it smells absolutely amazing!! At first I wasn’t really keen on it but I’m so happy I got it. My second item is the Socks they are so comfortable and really warm, they would be good for a cold night or a chilly morning in the winter. (the socks and gloves will come in handy when its winter) and my last favourite which is my favourite out of all is the travel mug I absolutely adore it and I’m super excited about the cold weather to come hehe!
I hope you liked my Zoella Haul and keep your eyes out for more hauls!
Love Caitlyn x
Recently I celebrated my 16th Birthday and I invited all 15 of my friends over for my party. My theme was glamping party so I had them stay overnight. It was such a fun night, one that I’m sure I will remember. My party was very well organised I had a budget to stick to we spent $290.00 which was really good considering we had 16 people staying over! I thought I would share some activities we did that might help you if your planning your sweet 16th or any birthday.
- Facial Masks- These were such a hit and really winded down all the girls!
- Roasting Marshmallows – I got so many fabulous comments about this and I really recommend this!
- Walks down to the beach – The girls absolutely loved this and the best part was the sunset was beautiful so the girls got a lot of shots which made me very happy!
- Spa time – They loved relaxing in the spa and playing some games which made some people reveal some interesting secrets about themselves!
- Smoothie time – I really recommend this as it’s cost effective and is a healthy option after a night full of junk food.
My piece of advice for your party is make it reflect you as a person and style it the way you like! Don’t make your parents interfere with your design process as thats the mistake I made! Pinterest was my absolute life saver for party ideas so definitely research your ideas on there to give you a few more options if you need a plan B!
The most important part of your party is to have fun and enjoy yourself! Thats a party you will sure to remember!
Love Caity x
P.S follow my Party Playlist on Spotify for some good tunes – Caitlyn Lawn
Recently the weather has been really crap and what I mean by crap pouring down with rain even though its suppose to be Summer, But in the mitts of this horrible weather I have seen the most beautiful sunset ever!! As soon as I glanced out my window and saw this amazing sight, I immediately grabbed my dog, My camera and then i jogged down in my flip flops (not the best idea ever) to see this amazing sight! It was totally worth it. I thought I would share some pretty stunning shots of my hometown at it’s best!
I recently was lucky to have got my first camera the other day! The model is the Canon SX610HS which I thought will suit me very well! This also means I can produce high quality photos for my blog! In other News there will be a very exciting blog post coming up very soon so keep your eyes peeled out for that!