As a tradition, my family makes pancakes on a Sunday! For years we have been using this recipe, and it never fails! This doesn’t require your usual ingredients but are simply so delicious and make a lot for everyone!
French Lace Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Milk
- 25g Butter (melted)
- Icing Sugar (optional)
- Sift flour and salt into a large mixing bowl
- Make a well in the centre and add the egg and the milk
- Whisk Gently around the outside so the batter is smooth and well mixed.
- Add the melted butter and whisk to combine
- Heat a medium sized fry pan over a medium heat
- Grease the pan with coconut oil or butter
- Using a ladle add a ladleful of pancake batter and swirl into a circle shape in the pan
- Cook until Golden on both sides
- Stack them on a plate and serve with maple syrup and even a sprinkle of icing sugar
I haven’t posted in a month and 1 day! I have been so busy with school its hard to sit down and write a post so I thought tonight I would make time and post!!
There are so many places in the world I want to visit so I thought i would narrow it down to five.
- London, UK – I really want to visit the uk because watching all the British Youtubers and the places they go makes me fall in love even though I live literally on the other side of the world. Its a dream for me to visit there one day and see the amazing scenery.
- Los Angeles, Calafornia -I really want to go to LA because of DISNEYLAND!! Im 100% sure I’m gonna go there because I really like the beaches, I want to see the Hollywood sign and most importantly walk down the path of fame!
- New York , USA- I really want to go to New York in the Winter time because it looks magical in movies when its snowing, I want to spend days shopping there and see the cool buildings.
- Hawaii, USA – I really want to go to Hawaii so I can get tan, Swim, Surf, Snorkel, Skate and soak up the sun. I really would like to stay at a resort there as it looks so amazing!
- Thailand- I love Thailand, I think i would love to visit its tropical lands and walk through the markets they have.
I hope you liked this post and comment your five top holiday spots you want to visit or go to again!
Recently the weather has been really crap and what I mean by crap pouring down with rain even though its suppose to be Summer, But in the mitts of this horrible weather I have seen the most beautiful sunset ever!! As soon as I glanced out my window and saw this amazing sight, I immediately grabbed my dog, My camera and then i jogged down in my flip flops (not the best idea ever) to see this amazing sight! It was totally worth it. I thought I would share some pretty stunning shots of my hometown at it’s best!
This is my very first post. I’m am very new to this so it will take me a while to get used to! I intend to post about my bedroom renovation updates, Bedroom decor, baking, fashion, travel and even the odd festive seasonal posts! I hope you enjoy my blog and your very welcome to comment on my posts in the future!